Tuesday, March 31, 2009

my favrite t.v. shows

I wanted to share my favorite TV shows and why I like them. My number one favorite show is “Star Wars the Clone Wars.” This show is so awesome because I love the movies and this show is like the movie. Commander Cody is the coolest clone and Obi Wan is the best Jedi in the history of Jedi’s!

MY second favorite show is really a movie. I love the Indiana Jones movies and although my dad says I haven’t seen it I love the Temple of Doom because it is freaky dude. The bugs totally creep me out and Jones is just plain cool.

My third favorite show is called “How it’s Made” and it is cool because we get to see how everything is made from nails to pianos.

“Man vs. Wild” is cool because I want to be a wilderness man and roam the wilderness when I get older with my dad. Plus Bear Gryls is an awesome name, kind of like Alex.

That is my list.

1 comment:

  1. I think the name Bear Gryls is an awesome name too!! Too bad we don't have a tv right now to watch all these fun shows huh?...Love you tons,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete